Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where is your store located?
A. We are an online store. Products (veggies, fruits, pasalubong, pastries, etc.) that we deliver are coming from Baguio. Benguet primarily. Our fulfillment center is in Baguio as well.
Q: Do you deliver door to door?
A: Yes, we deliver door to door DAILY in NCR, Rizal & Bulacan.
Batangas, Cavite, & Laguna are scheduled for Sunday delivery.
Q: Is there a minimum order required?
A: Yes, our minimum order required is Php300.00, however we encourage you to maximize your delivery fee.
Q: What is your lead time in delivery?
A: Our lead time is 2 days once you have a confirmed order.
Q: Do you deliver everyday?
A: Since ECQ has been lifted, we are now delivering 3 days a week. Wednesday, Friday and Sunday but ordering through app is open 24/7.
Cavite, Laguna and Batangas is scheduled for Sunday delivery.
Q: Are we allowed to do cancellation?
A: Once you have successfully checked out on the App, we will start processing your order. We will forward the information to farmers, to fulfillment, billing, logistics and admin. Therefore, cancellation is not allowed, hence if you wish to cancel your confirmed order, we will need to charge 50% penalty fee (Total ordered cost) on the customer's end. If transaction is COD, fees will be applied on the next order of customer, or else, we will not entertain any inquiries. Hoping for your cooperation for cancellation method.
Q: How do you process dispatch of the orders?
1. The rider will text the customer before dispatch preferably from 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM for App orders.
The rider will ask the status of the payment.
* Total Amount - Paid Online or COD
* Delivery Fee - Paid Online or COD
After ensuring the payment method and other concerns, the rider will then proceed with the dispatch.
2. Upon dispatch, the customer shall sign the invoice after checking the quality of goods. If there are issues, the rider will refund. If there are no issues, the rider will leave. Session Groceries will not be accepting returns and refund requests.
Q: How do we ensure the quality of goods receipt?
A: Please check our process for receiving goods:
1. The rider will ask the customer to check the products upon receipt. Please cross-check the items received to the invoice found inside the box before the rider leaves.
📌Any issues with quality, missing and incorrect items-kindly inform the rider right away. The rider will validate and will refund you accordingly.
📌📌We will no longer accept refund request and return after the driver leaves your house.
📌📌📌For strawberries, kindly transfer to a separate container and check the quality.
2. If you request to leave the box to someone (e.g.: to the guard, the helper) you have 8 hrs to check the items and additional 4 hrs to report any issues. Our rider will check the items' quality, get the veggies and will refund you accordingly.
Q: How can I request a refund/replacement?
Thank you for doing business with Session Groceries. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may send us your feedback for a full refund, replacement or store credit. Please see below for more information on our refund policy.
**For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the contact details below to arrange a refund or exchange.
**All complain must be postmarked within six (6) hours of the delivery date. You can send clear image of product through our FB page messenger @sessiongroceriesph
PROCESS OF REFUND:
After receiving your complain and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your refund. Please allow at least one (1) day to process your refund. Refund may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your bank account. We will notify you by email when your refund has been processed or a screenshot to be sent via messenger.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at:
email@example.com or @sessiongroceriesph
Q: How to process payments?
We accept COD and Bank Transfers:
BDO, BPI, EastWest, UnionBank, & PayPal